Meet The Lead Angels Team
CEO, Lead Angels
- First CEO – Society for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (SINE–IIT B)
- Previously Director at Hyderabad Angels
- TiE Charter Member
- Member of Mozilla Open Software Support –India & NASSCOM10K
- Over 20+ years of experience in Financial Services and the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
meet the team
- Prof Dhruv Nath is a Professor at MDI, Gurgaon.
- B Tech in Electrical Engineering and a PhD in Computer Science, both from IIT Delhi.
- Mentored over twenty five Digital Business Start-ups and has been a Consultant to the Top Management of several organisations such as Glaxo, Apollo Hospitals, Gillette, Nestle, IndianOil Corporation, Bajaj Auto, etc., in the Strategic use of IT for Business.
Head - Professional Services
Chartered Accountant and Economics graduate with 20 years of finance, strategic planning and treasury experience in the industrial, telecom and IT industries
Senior Vice President
- BE in Electrical Engineering from MNIT Jaipur
- MMS Finance from Welingkar’s Mumbai
- Over 2 decades of experience covering Fund raising & Growth Strategy consulting for Tech Companies
- Tanmay is a business management graduate from the University of Mumbai.
- Having worked closely with many founders, Tanmay understands the perspective and needs of entrepreneurs and strongly believes in assisting them realise their vision.
Investment Banking - Associate
- Charted Accountant by profession
- 5 years of experience in Accounts, Taxation, due diligence, transaction advisory and Investment Banking focusing on sectors like F&B, Fin-tech, Logistics, Consumer and Technology.
Manager - Investments (North)
- IIT Delhi Graduate
- Founder of 2 ventures with over 4 years of experience and a demonstrated history of working in the food industry, IOT and consumer tech, and mobile app industry.
- Worked with Da Vinci Derivatives and Blum
Manager - Investments (West)
- Masters in Banking and Finance from the University of Mumbai
- 4 years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Banking focusing on sectors such as Fin-tech, Food & Beverages, Consumer and Technology.
Investment Advisor / Mentor
- M.Sc. Delhi University & Business Leaders program from IIM Calcutta
- Senior Technology Leader with more than 2 decades of Leadership roles at IBM, GE and TCS
- She is a board member, Business Advisor, and also a Mentor for Start-Ups.
Manager - Technology and Community
- BE in Mechanical Engineering from PSG Coimbatore
- 2 years of experience supporting startups in social outreach and product development at IKP EDEN incubator
Network Development Manager
- BMM in Advertising G. N. Khalsa College.
- 4 years of experience in Business Development across startups in reality sector and crowd funding